For internal users
Requirements: i) MIT kerberos ID and ii) MIT cost object
Note: if you plan to use an MIT cost object and do not have an MIT Kerberos ID, your PI will need to sponsor you for a guest MIT Kerberos account (http://ist.mit.edu/guest-accounts)
1. Click here to login and register: https://mit.ilabsolutions.com/account/login
2. Login using your MIT Kerberos ID and password.
3. Upon successful authentication, you will be prompted to select your PI/lab from the pull-down list and provide your phone number. If your PI is not listed, see Core staff.
4. Submit the completed registration form. Submission will notify your PI (or their designee) of your lab membership request.
5. You will be sent an email with basic instructions on using the system at this time. However, you will not be able to access services with your new account until your lab membership request has been approved by your PI or their designee.
For external users - Contact Core staff for forms and guidance.
Requirements: i) External user form (all users), ii) purchase order number (all users) and iii) Technical Services Agreement (external industry users)
To Create a Service Request:
Using your MIT Kerberos login credentials, you can place orders and initiate project requests.
Navigate to the login page
On the far left side, under 'core facilities' click on 'ES Cell and Transgenics Facility'
Click the Request Services tab and click on the Initiate Request button next to the service of interest. Work through the request. For certain requests (e.g., targetings), Aurora or Noranne will happily assist you in entering the request.
You will be asked to complete a form and choose the appropriate account to be charged (if you are authorized on multiple accounts) before submitting the request to the core. Your request will be pending review by the core. Based on our discussions with you about your project, we (the core) may add charges and submit them back to you for approval. Make sure to watch for an email from iLab regarding your updated project.